Job location: Chennai
1. Design support for wind turbine components
2. Perform design tasks as per the requirement
3. Strong experience in catia V5
4. Experience in sheet metal, handling large assemblies, top-down approach of modeling
5. Good communication skill
6. Strong interpersonal and problem solving
7. Good team player
8. Knowledge in wind turbine domain will be an added advantage
1) Design and Development of new product & modification in existing Offshore & Onsite Wind Turbine components to meet design requirements such as function ability, robustness, cost effectiveness etc...
2) Design for manufacturing, assembly and service requirements.
3) Experience in developing concepts for mechanical components and drawings.
4) Good knowledge of specifying realistic tolerances using GD&T.
5) Good understanding of FMEA and Risk assessments.
6) Drive technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers.
7) Exposure to international standards on safety and mechanical design.
8) Experience in 3D models /2D drafting & Assembly Drawings
B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech
Catia V5 - Sheetmetal ; Ansys (added adv.) or any solver
CTC - 8L