QA Analyst (Cards – Issuing and Acquiring)
Job location: Chennai
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates test cases independently and helps prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that help identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
- Identifies test issues, reports risks and defines regression tests for current and future projects.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of projects and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Cards experience - experience in Issuing and Acquiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Foundation
- Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
- Professional attitude, has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues, sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
- Excellent communication skills, adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Good people skills, with experience in supporting others in raising their performance and working out their development goals.
- Good self management. Can set and work to quantified goals and standards. Delivers by being aware of and considering the commercial impacts.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Ability to manage own expenses and adhere to the expense policy.
- 2 - 5 yrs of relevant testing experience in issuing and Acquiring
- Good knowledge of cards life cycle